Sunday, March 29, 2009

experience during BEL 260 in speaking,listening and writing..ehehehe


ah.. i'm so tension when i pikir about test.. one day. when my lecturer told all the student about test will be mula at the next week, i tak tahu how to describe what i felt at that time, i felt clumsy, tension because i am not betol2 ready about that. Think..think..think..pikir..pikir..pikir and then i decide to study for that test..that a good jalan to settle my problems.
first, i had a writing test.. i still ingat that test on the Sunday malam.. at that night the rain is like the cat and dog. i don't know how to go there.. after that i ask my friend (joe, camner nak g nie..hujan lebat gilerrrr..nanti basah.. tapi demi miss Syaz akue sanggup joe redah hujan nie..ehehehe). after that i and my friend( faizul ) also went jugak for the test.. i answer all the question on the test paper. iam so gembira and memang really dont sangka that i can answered all the question..
On the next day, at the morning i still have test it is listening test.i woke up early morning at that day.. i went to the class with faizul.. breng...breng...breng.. it is sound from my roommate motor..akue borrow his motor going to kelas.. at the class, mok oi, akue felt nervous gilerr2..and then i become more nervous when i saw miss Syazwani brought a funny radio(old radio)..ehehehe. sOrry miss, i'm juz kidding.ehehehe. pas2 miss Syazwani said 2 all the student supaya prepared for the test. i can't answer all the question for my listening test..akue pn xth knape..aku hope sgt2 miss Syaz akan help me to give a high carry mark. lastly, my speaking test..ahh.. im so boring because akue kena tunggu lama for the test. I thinks for that test i do lebih better from before. i hope sgt also that miss Syaz will helped me again to give a high mark..miss plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me..:-(

1 comment:

  1. Where's your entry about Nabi Muhammad S.A.W? Let bygone be bygone. Focus on your final and work harder..Good luck..

    ReplyDelete