Saturday, February 28, 2009

aShCrOfT's DrEaM wOmEn





Everybody have their own dream women, i also have mine and i would share with u all about my dream women. my dream women should have :
  1. She must be beautiful then every women in this world
  2. She must be peng-kid
  3. Her name should be beginning with "A" consonant
  4. Her body must be taller then me
  5. She must be sexy women..ahahaha
  6. She must be normal person.
  7. She must be "solehah" person and always respect me
  8. Her family background must be nice, friendly n understanding
  9. She well educated person
  10. She should be a nice person n my family can accept her attitude
  11. And the very important thing, she must be good in all aspect

Thats all from me, i hope all of this will be a reality and i will always pray for it. i want to marry earlier then all of u. i want to have many great grandchildren.ahahaha

7 comments: