Sunday, February 15, 2009

The best thing happen to me!


Everyone have a best thing in their live. i am also have a best thing in my live.My best thing happened to me is, i meet with a beautiful girl. It is happened since i was in secondary school. i start to know more about her. She is 2 year old older then me. i don't know why i really like to know her. She have something special that i really love it that is no on other women. She is So beautiful. I like her eyes, her smiley, her body and i like everything about her. i try to asked my friend about her but my friend also did not know about that. One day, i go to her and tried to get her phone number. After i got her phone number and i called her.We always contacted each other and finally we be a couple. We are so happy and until now we are still a special couple. So, that is my best thing happened to me. It also will be my special memory in my live. I hope we will stay together forever and ever.ahahahaha.

3 comments: