Monday, February 2, 2009

aShCrOft mid sem break

last mid-term holiday i went to Genting Highland with my wife..ahahaha just kidding,actually with my special girlfriend. Before that, i went to Kuala Lumpur to shop some kinds of things. At the Kuala lumpur i went to the cinema to watch the "Budak Kelantan(america)" movie. After to that i went to the One Utama mall to shop some kinds of clothes. One day after i went to Kuala Lumpur i went to Seremban to see my old friend there. He took me sight seeing around Seremban, for example Terminal One, Seremban parade, Nilai and so on. After two week later, i back to my home. My mother and my father planning go the Tok Bali to get the rest. That all from me aShcRoft;-)

1 comment:

  1. No wonder..I assumed that made you didn't have ample time to finish all of my work..

    ReplyDelete